Prof. (Dr.) Sushil Kumar Chalotra
A scholar of rare intellect since his early schooling, Prof. (Dr.) Sushil Kumar Chalotra (M.D. Homoeopathy), Principal cum Medical Superintendent of the college since 2nd March, 2020 has the rare honor of being the student of the college since its inception in 1976, Lecturer, Reader, Professor cum HOD, Vice Principal and Principal of the same institution.
He passed D.H.M.S. – (1976-80) from the Council of Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Punjab with meritorious academic milieu of securing 2nd position in the Punjab State.
He did his M.D. (Hom) in “Homoeopathic Materia Medica” from Dr. Baba Sahib Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad (M.S.) in 2006.
- He has to his credit a total teaching experience of more than 40 years with exceptional interpersonal communication skills and has performed his duty with distinction as Professor and HOD (Department of H.M.M) since 1988. He has been a P.G. Guide since last 20 years and also Ph.D. Examiner in the subject of Homoeopathic Materia Medica.
- Besides, he has been a paper setter, evaluator and examiner of 16 universities across the entire nation.
- He has been appointed as Medical Inspector/Visitor by the CCH consistently since 1992 and is privileged to have visited more than 80% Homoeopathic Colleges across the country.
- He has contributed his services to the academic world of Homoeopathy as a Resource Person in the CME or ROTP programs sponsored by Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
- A scholar of rare caliber has been appointed as Ph.D. examiner by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nasik.
- He is a member of B.O.S. in Panjab University, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla, and Health Sciences University, Jabalpur (M.P.).
- He has the distinction of being the Member of the Senate of Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Punjab.
- He has served as the Member of B.O.S., Faculty of Homoeopathy and Senate Member of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
- President, “Indian Institute of Homoeopathic Physicians”, Ludhiana District unit.
- He has shared his professional expertise in the Quarterly College magazine, ‘The Cure’, ‘Medical Impact’, ‘Homoeo buzz’, Proving/Re-proving of Homoeopathic Medicines and has contributed several articles/papers in various newspapers and journals of repute.
Above all, a replica of humility, Prof. (Dr.) Sushil Kumar Chalotra is credited of being a sincere friend, philosopher and guide.