Vision and Mission of Lord Mahavira Homoeopathic College & Hospital, Ludhiana
To emerge as nationally acclaimed institution to impart knowledge around the values of “Similia Similibus Curantur”(Likes are cured by Likes) with exceptional teaching proficiency, awaken yearn to learn among the young inquisitive scholars having quest for enhancing innovative professional skills, serve dedicatedly the ailing humanity with allegiance and provide opportunities to stake-holders to benefit from research and outreach.
In pursuit of achieving core values:
- Undertake vigorously all practices from across the world and impart cardinal knowledge to our learners.
- Make professional endeavours to spread light of alternative healing system to the society by constant support and while doing so, adopt an open mind, strategic steps and proactive measures
- Serve the ailing humanity with homoeopathy regardless of cast, colour and creed.
- Provide and promote the homoeopathic education and training to young generation, and setting up the standards in the domains of research and community health care.
- To keep all the patients and students satisfied by providing the best treatment facilities and providing good methodologies for the professional education services.
- To be truthful, honest and dedicated toward the patients and treat them with love and compassion.
- To develop innovative sets of processes for both education and hospital facilities.
- Leave no stone unturned to enhance the competence of faculty and doctors.